Riding sneakers

If you have wide feet one solution is to buy men's sizes.  I've done
this for years and it works.  Say you wear a women's 8.5 wide- go to a
man's 7.5 medium.  Most tack shops don't carry smaller mens sizes but
what I do is either mail order or call the manufacturer.  Miller's has
been very helpful and their return policy is great.  Tack shops will
special order for you but they don't like to take them back if they
don't fit.