Re: Riding Vacation

Sheila, if you haven't already, check out Natalie's Barn and Breakfast,
near Auburn, CA.  That's where we spent our honeymoon last June and
Natalie and Richard took terrific care of us, the horses had a lovely
paddock and you could either ride out the gate or do an easy drive to
the Tevis (and other) trails.  We had a lovely time (in SPITE of some
minor stomach flu on my part).

Susan and David Garlinghouse