The Dream

Hi all,
Interesting question,makes for a great discussion as well I would choose
No2 after all this is the most sought after prize,to finish with your horse
looking ready to continue again the next day.BC are most sought after here
in South Africa.I would rather get the BC than first place any day.
Just my 2 cents worth
Regards
Kathy(whos husband is now riding while I sit on the sidelines and sulk :-)
)
http://196.7.177.40/aht/    for a adventure of a lifetime