RE: riding in europe?

Well, I think this message is for me, Susan...

I know personally a couple who runs a farm (breeding endurance arabians) near the place where the 'Florac ride' takes place (hope you heard about it : this is considered as the most popular 160Km in Europe). It is located in south of France, near Montpellier.

I will do the ride for the pleasure in 3 or 4 days with them, during this summer.

I have also a very good friend in Portugal riding internationly in endurance.

But every country has interesting trip on horseback. It depends what you want do.

Email personaly if you want more information.

Cheers

Leonard, from Belgium