riding in europe?

Hey guys,

Having finally finished my master's degree (except for editing my
thesis)(assuming I survive finals next week), my parents have offered as
a graduation present a trip to Europe this summer.  Pretty cool.  I
think this Grand Tour is their last ditch effort to turn me into a
well-bred and sophisticated daughter, HA!  Alas, my husband can't take
the time off work to come with me,(not to mention we can't afford HIS
airfare) and I'm a little leery of just hopping onto a plane and going
off on my own (though I will if forced to it, gee, twist my arm <g>).

Does anyone have any experience or suggestions about some of those
Europeon horseback vacations?  Isn't there someone on ridecamp that puts
together packages like that?  If I'm going to go wander around Europe, I
kind of like the idea of doing it on horseback.

Any experiences or suggestions?

Susan Garlinghouse