Re: Axle alignment

Does cupped tires mean that they dip on the outside or have "lost their
round"?  Also would it cause the trailer and truck to shimmy?  I'm
getting vibrations at 50mph (but usually not at lesser or greater
speeds).  I had four new tires put on, everything greased and
aligned-still had the problem.  Then I had someone at u-haul look at it
and he said one of the tires was bad but the trailer is fine.  Had that
tire replaced.  Still the same problem.  So I don't know if the tires
were not good to begin with or if its another problem.  I'd appreciate
some feedback before I go have it out with the people at the tire
store.

Karen Gehringer
Ormond Beach