Becky Hart and AERC at Equitana

For anyone that will be coming to Equitana in Louisville kentucky, June18-21.
AERC will have a booth with our new Exec. Director in attendance. Also, Becky
Hart will be one of the speakers, giving a talk twice each day. Thanks to
Becky we  are getting the booth free for AERC, we owe her a big Thanks for
that. They are very expensive.!!  Our club here in Kentucky will be manning
the booth and we hope everyone will stop by and say Hello and talk trail talk
if you get a chance.  If you haven't had the chance to meet Becky, now is your
opportunity  here in the east.  Also we all are looking forward to meeting Mr.
patrick.
hope to see all of you at the world's largest horse event...........amy whelan