Re: Axle alignment

In a message dated 98-06-02 19:55:34 EDT, wfortner@peop.tds.net writes:

<< Has anyone ever heard of the necessity of realignig axles on a horse
trailer?  Mine has
 started to cup the tires and someone told me the axles were either no good or
they needed to
 be realigned.  Any info?

Don't know much about how they do it, Dee, but do know that they sometimes
need to be done, and that cupped tires is often a symptom.  In fact, my own
needs to be done as soon as I get a chance this summer.  So yes, the problem
is real--sorry I don't have much more info about it.

Heidi