Re: Endurance News

Just a thought.....If someone has the "knowledge" to be critical of those of
us who spend time on ridecamp as being "newbies" and "has-beens" then they
must have read ridecamp to determine this.  Does this not put them in the same
boat? And by the same measuring stick, how can they be a contributing
participant in endurance when they spend so much of their time writing
articles for magazines.  Shouldn't they be out riding? AAAANNNNDDDD......what
SHOULD we be doing with our time when our horses must eat, sleep and poop?
Should we keep a stable of 12 horses and rotate 2 hours on each horse through
the entire 24 hour day.  Heaven knows WE don't have to rest!  Geez!!!!!!!
Give me a break.

Randi/Spiritdog Ranch (well, I gotta run and get out there and ride, ride,
ride)