Re: Endurance News

<<
 Very perceptive! Yes, Maggy Price did put down RideCampers. Was there a
 viable reason for this? She intimated that if you're sitting at your
 computer......you're not out riding .....thus can't possibly have as much
 to contribute to the sport of endurance as those who just ride.

Oh - I guess if that is how we are to estimate (since we should not judge
another's contribution) one's value to endurance - or anything else - then I
have to suppose that all those who ride the MOST contribute the LEAST to every
other aspect of life - sort of a weird way to look at the world if you ask me.
As my husband knows well, the best coaches, the most knowlegeable teachers are
rarely those best competitors - they are USUALLY the best coaches and teachers
who happen to be skilled at their craft who chose to share it instead of only
DO it. In 30 years in college and prop baseball, I have found this to be true.
In equally as many years riding both competitively AND teaching, I have also
found this to be true. In everything strive for balance.....