Re: Muddy Half Chaps

> Hi Monika,

Try using a stiff wire brush, if this doesn't work try washing in cold water
with wolite.  Let them dry and then brush with the wire brush.

As far as synthetics go I would be careful. I have a pare of Ariat half chaps,
the are leather but have a synthetic lining, I can't were them in warm weather
because my legs break out due to the lining.  This doesn't happen with all
leather chaps. dose any one else have this problem?

Corky Young, west region