I need to buy a saddle

I have just discovered that my Big Horn endurance saddle, which fits my
Fox Trotter/Arab mix very well, it not fitting my pure Arab.  He is 14.2
with a stocky build and short, wide withers and that saddle is pinching
him and starting to cause white hairs.  Does anyone have a saddle made
for Arabs that they would like to sell?  Please email me directly, if
so.  I live in Texas.

Amber