Re: I need some advise on a barn and a bit

 It is a 4 year old gelding, Thoroughbred, and 17 1/2 hands

>>high

>>and still growing!!

>>simi Wild right now and I need a powerful bit on him. What should i

>>use??

>This is not what you'll want to hear, but it's what you'll wish you did

>in 4 years.  Go to Texas and buy one of those 14.2 Arabs that are going

>to be $700 due to drought and hay prices, then leave him outside where
he

>belongs and he'll go inside when he wants to and love hiding from the

>bugs all day in that dark barn.  Ride him far enough and don't race for

>the front too soon, and you won't be fighting with a harsh bit...or

>shelly TB hooves.  :-)

>Angie

Right on!  As an ex-warmblood rider now on 14.2 hands or less (including
some fantastic 12 and 13 HH Icelandics)  all I can say is " Admire a
tall horse...ride a small one"  :-)

Susan

Pickardville AB Canada