AERC SPONSORSHIPS, CHAMPIONSHIPS, and other stuff

As I read the various posts on championships, it occurred to me that now
is the time to tell AERC members about the AERC SPONSORSHIP PROGRAM we
are currently working on.  I briefly touched on this subject in the May
issue of Endurance News, but it has now become evident that AERC is
quickly moving forward with a program that is going to have significant
positive benefits for all our members.

We are soliciting SPONSORS for all AERC National Championship Categories
and for all nine AERC Regions.  The cost of a Sponsorship is $3,000.00
per year per category, with a significant percentage of these monies
going toward increased and improved awards.  This means that every
category will have a Top Ten and all Top Ten will get an award for their
accomplishments. The Sponsor will, of course, receive several benefits
from AERC which I will be happy to discuss with all prospective Sponsors.

Currently we have Sponsors for six National Championship Categories and
they will be announced in the July issue of Endurance News.  This equates
to $18,000.00 for AERC from brand new sources of income with a total of
$60,000.00 once all categories are taken.   We are negotiating with
several additional prospective Sponsors and expect to have all available
Sponsorships taken by the start of our 1999 AERC Ride Season.  I don't
need to tell you that the impact of this program for both AERC and our
members is immense.

If you or your company are interested in becoming an AERC SPONSOR, please
contact me and I will be more than happy to explain the program and its
benefits.

Hey Carlos - I saw you throw that $5,000.00 on the table!

Randy Eiland
office 915-581-1146
home 915-833-8940
e'mail: renegade12@juno.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]