I need some advise on a barn and a bit

DO NOT RESPOND TO ENDURANCE.NET RESPOND TO INTERIM01@AOL.COM. I WOULD LOVE TO
HEAR FROM YOU....SORRY THIS IS SO LONG!

I might be purchasing a horse soon and I am curious about a few things and
would LOVE if someone could give me some feedback. Oh and Please MAil me at
INTERIM01@aol.com I would greatly appriciate it.
Now about my horse. A long time ago we use to own cows. we don't anymore but
our barn still stands. I am thinking about clearing a space out from all the
junk and building a stall and a fittabel place to keep my hopefully new horse.
But the bad thing about the barn is there are abosolutly NO WINDOWS or any
light possibal Unless you have the HUGE door open. Now I would keep the door
open But it would let bugs and such through so I am in a pretty tight spot. I
am torn between that and nothing else seeing as though we don't have a lot of
extra money building a small stall would be useless. So what should I do?
WOuld such dark living quarters be bad for him??

Next problem. I have a  pretty wide spand with horses but the horse I plan to
buy is Big. It is a 4 year old gelding, Thoroughbred, and 17 1/2 hands high
and still growing!! THe owner doesn't do a whole lot with him and I plan to
spoil him to the best of my abilities, but I have one problem. The horse is
simi Wild right now and I need a powerful bit on him. What should i use?? I
heard that the Gag snaffel is a possibitity but I am not for sure. So if
anyone sould give me any type of advise on bits I would be most appriciative!

Thank you for respondoing or just reading!
I would love to hear any info I can!!! Thank you so much!!!
Rachel Martin