Re: I need some advise on a barn and a bit

>But the bad thing about the barn is there are abosolutly NO WINDOWS or
>any
>light possibal
>buy is Big. It is a 4 year old gelding, Thoroughbred, and 17 1/2 hands
>high
>and still growing!!
>simi Wild right now and I need a powerful bit on him. What should i
>use?? I

This is not what you'll want to hear, but it's what you'll wish you did
in 4 years.  Go to Texas and buy one of those 14.2 Arabs that are going
to be $700 due to drought and hay prices, then leave him outside where he
belongs and he'll go inside when he wants to and love hiding from the
bugs all day in that dark barn.  Ride him far enough and don't race for
the front too soon, and you won't be fighting with a harsh bit...or
shelly TB hooves.  :-)

Angie

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]