Enduro Trail of Colorado

Hey Everyone!
  Thanks for the response to my last E-mail.  I got alot of requests for
catalogues!  Being aware of the problems with the past owner, I wasn't sure
how ETC would be received.  I suppose I could have restarted the business
under a new name, but I wanted to be honest with you from the begining.
Cavalier is coming up soon and I look forward to meeting those of you who will
be attending.
                                                 Thanks again,
                                                                     Tami
                                                         Enduro Trail of