From: Debbyly@aol.com
To: ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: Boo Hoo more rain
Date: Thursday, May 28, 1998 5:27 PM

I can't believe that it is almost June and it is raining again in so called
sunny California.  After missing Big Creek, cancelled because of rain, I
was
really looking forward to the Diablo Vista 50.  I got home today to find a
message on my answering machine that it is also cancelled.  If you were
planning to go and didn't get the message, the ride is cancelled.

Debby