Re: Unidentified subject!

In a message dated 98-05-29 10:28:26 EDT, cquijano@juno.com writes:

<< We're traveling to Salida, CO from Austin, TX  this July 6 and need to
 stop at a halfwaypoint  for one night.   I'd appreciate it if anyone
 could give me a name, number of a place we could stable overnight in or
 near Roswell, NM.  >>

Be sure to check out the status of vesicular stomatitis in New Mexico before
you go--stopping anywhere near a quarantined area could affect your admittance
into other states, as well as jeopardize the health of your horse.  There were
reported cases there recently, but am not sure where in the state they were.

Heidi Smith, DVM--Sagehill Arabians (Oregon)