Re: Yearbook

Are Trilby and I the only ones who noticed that the usual articles written by
the national champions are not in the yearbook like they used to be?  Or are
we the only ones complaining about it.  It seems that since they had from the
end of the ride year until April, some 4 months, the yearbook could have at
least been complete.  The year I won the HW division, it was great fun to see
my stuff in the yearbook.  Trilby would have liked to see her article in the
yearbook.  When you want to look up stuff about 1997 are you going to look in
your 1998 EN.  I think not....Maryben