Yearbook

I guess my suggestion of printing only horses with 1000+ miles in the
yearbook wasn't too popular.  Still I'm concerned that the horses with 1000+
miles are getting buried in the lists by all the horses with less than 1000
miles.  The purpose of the 1000 mile horse program is to recognize horses
with 1000+ miles.  How about putting the 1000+ miles in bold to give them
the recognition they deserve?  Then special lists for the horses with 5000+
miles?  Plus a web site where you could retrieve any info you want by year,
region, miles, or alphabetically by horse or rider.

Karen Steenhof
Boise, Idaho
steenhof@cyberhighway.net