Mt. Charleston Base Camp

Just returned from setting up Base Camp for the Mt. Charleston Challenge. Las
Vegas, Nv.
In town the wind was blowing 20-25 mph. On the Mt. no wind. At 7:00 p.m. it
was still 60 degrees in the shade and 70 degrees in the sun.
Might be alittle warmer during the middle of the day.

We have added another water tanker to camp. We parked it up closer to where
most everyone will be parked, so you won't have to walk so far for water.
For the Robinson's bringing their big tractor/trailer rig, I marked off a
large area that will accommodate your rig. Ask Claire for more info.

See ya'll tomorrow.
Peggie Norton