Re: need help

>First...my older (17) gelding is starting to refuse to eat while
>camping...not much grain....less hay than usual too.
The probiotics are supposed to help.  Sure worked on Kaboot during the
ride.

>He
>gets added corn oil, Fastrack, and Milk Plus....but nothing works if I
>can't get it into him!

Exactly.  Kaboot has gotten where he doesn't want to eat corn oil at a
ride.  He eats it at home where he's having to fight the ponies off, but
when there's no competition, he just leaves it.  I figure, grain without
oil is better than none at all.  So he gets it his way.  Haven't tried
the probiotics on this problem...yet.

  My husband
>wants
>to "screw" the mats to the floor to stop this from happening.  Has
>anyone
>done this?  Did it help?

When I bought my trailer the last owner had done this because his
Saddlebred pawed the mats up.  The only drawback was when I cleaned the
trailer.  I had to sit something on them to hold them back while I swept
it.

Angie & Kaboot

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]