Re: Navicular disease

Angela C. McGhee wrote:
 I think a really bad rider is a bigger handicap.  Maybe rider's
equitation should be judged under the "fit to continue" rule.
<tongue in cheek>

Gosh, Angie!  At some rides we'd lose half of the field after the second vet check for rider lameness or "deteriorating equitation".  I guess that the ride results would be a whole lot shorter, though!

Heaven help me the day they ask the rider to trot out for soundness!

Linda Flemmer