Re: AERC by laws

Three cheers for all the hard work and time invested by our BOD. I get
tired of hearing people grumble about things, but never see their names
in the hat when voting time rolls around. The BOD needs feedback from
all members, but I think it should be a positive type of feedback/
suggestions.
Our thanks to the BOD. I think the current BOD is doing a terrific job
of getting AERC on the progressive track.

Linda and Bo Parrish
Kennard, TX