Re: Vet check question.

> 	How many rides out there think that P/R personnel shouldn't interact
> with the vets? Good P/R people can become a great asset to the vets,
> IMO. A good P/R person knows what is going on around the horse and
> evaluates the entire situation before sending/taking the horse to the
> vet.

As a newbie who appreciates help from all quarters, I wouldn't mind at all
if a P/R person wrote something on my card, or took my horse straight to
the vet for a look-see.  I would appreciate it, in fact!  As far as I can
see, it could only help, not hurt in any way.  Even if I didn't "need"
the extra input, it's just a few scribbles on a card, right?  If the vet
checks him out and says the horse is fine, well then, off we go, but
perhaps paying a bit more attention, just in case.   As long as the
scribbles on the card by a P/R person aren't used in the BC judging, for
example.

Glenda & Lakota
Mobile, AL