Re: Yearbook

I am very leery to DELETE anything.  I think deleting horses in the
yearbook is a big mistake.  I LOVE to see the horses listed...a stallion I
had who died an untimely death, a dam of a horse I ride...compare just who
in our region has ever done the highest mileage....I look at it all the time.
If you want to cut, there are better things to cut than this.
Louise Burton
Firedance Farms Endurance Arabians
OK