Saddles

I may not have all the facts but I really don't understand the hostile nature
of the SoftRider posts.  It really sets my teeth on edge.  Having recently had
my endurance saddle stolen I am in the market for a new saddle.  I noticed the
Sport Saddle and it sounded interesting to me, then I heard about the
SoftRider.  Hmmmm, I for one would definitely like to hear a discussion of
comparison on these two saddles as I don't have a lot of money and can't
afford to make a mistake when I buy.  I have to make the best informed
decision I can and riders personal experience is THE BEST information
available.  I trust it more than anything the manufacturer will tell me for
obvious reasons.  Now,  after reading these posts from the SoftRider people, I
have to say it makes me stand back a little.  Is this really the affect you
want to have on potential customers?  Maybe I'll just forget all the
interesting new stuff and go with a tried and true Aussie.  Geez.

Randi/Spiritdog Ranch and Daughter (my legs still hurt! please don't hurt my
back too!)