Re: Saddles

I live in So. Calif.

Unfortunately, for me, the people end of the business is very important and
reflects on the business as a whole....in my never-to-be-humble opinion.
However, having said that, I did receive a nice e-mail from Rebecca sort of
explaining what happened.  I still feel that the issue got a little cranked up
and probably should have been kept on a private, personal level until a
solution could be reached.  When I am ready to purchase I will consider all
the saddles that catch my attention,  but this whole thread of yelling will
forever be my first opinion of Softrider and that is all I meant to point out
in my post.  You only get one chance to make a first impression and
unfortunately, that's usually the one that lasts.  As a business person, one
needs to keep that in mind.

Randi/Spiritdog Ranch