Re: AERC Bylaws Suggestions

Bill & Dee Fortner wrote:
>         I'm very curious about how many horses enter 100 milers
> before they are 72 months old.  Is this a real problem?

I'm sorry Dee, I don't have an answer for you.  This issue was brought
to the Board by Donna Snyder-Smith and I have not heard the full
debate.  This will be discussed at the AERC Mid-Year Board meeting on
Kansas City on July 18th.  If the Board approves the motion, the issue
will be presented to the full membership since it is a bylaw rather than
a rule.

Ramey