Re: AERC Bylaws Suggestions

Ramey,

Those changes required to conform with IRS code have to be passed - no
question on that.  The 72 month old for a 100 issue is not an IRS issue and
I think needs more consideration.  I would like to see statistics presented
so I can determine if it is a problem.  I do not believe in a) mucking with
the constitution unless absolutely necessary and b) mucking with by-laws
since they are actually the constitution of an orginization.

Just because someone thinks it is a good idea doesn't mean a by-law change.
 If it is a big problem then maybe it needs fixed but if it is not we
should not be fixing it.  I would like the data so I can make an informed
decision.  I think the membership deserves no less.

Truman