Re: R&T TV

OK, I know this is off-topic, so I'll keep this short and grovel
appropriately to Steph...BUT, one of our past grad students at the
Equine Research Center was Alex Wyle (now Dr. Wyle, DVM), the sister of
Noah Wyle on ER.  Noah came by once to visit and hung around to watch
some surgery going on and asked about "palming" surgical instruments so
you're not continually setting them down and picking them up.  Our
university vet showed him how it was done and he spent about an hour
playing around until he could do it nice and slick.  Now everytime any
of us watch ER and see Noah Wyle palm an instrument, we get all excited
and jump up and down.  Are we easy to entertain or WHAT?

Susan Garlinghouse