Re: R&T TV

I got this from a lurker on the ridecamp along with about 10 other messages from ridecampers with about the
same thoughts. Steve Shaw

You got the story line just right.  I almost brought it up on Ridecamp
myself.  Now they left us with an end of season cliff hanger - will they do
the R&T and how will it figure in the story line next season.  Really makes
you wonder who introduced the sport to the writers who worked it in.
Our organization has found that ER & Chicago Hope really do their homework
pretty well when they pick up on an issue.  I'm involved in the organ
transplant field and we have a regular working relationship with their
writers.  They even use some of our posters for props.