We're on Horseworld in June!

From: Lil Rosen, Rancho Oso
Email: ranchoso@silcom.com

Hey out there! Now you can see our beautiful horsecamping resort on the June Horseworld show!  The entire show was shot at Rancho Oso and you'll get a feel for what we have to offer in every shot!  We are pleased and proud to have hosted the crew and the segment guests at the ranch, and we thank everyone involved! For more info, call us at 800-859-3640!