Biltmore 50/100

Just returned from Biltmore.  Such a beautiful place.
	I hope someone posts the full results.  I didn't make it to the Sunday
morning awards breakfast.
	I do know Debi Gordon and "Red" won the 100 with Melissa Crain winning
best condition. (I saw Melissa's horse trot out for B.C. at the end of the
ride, and he looked as though he'd been ridden maybe 10 miles.......
phenomenal)

Lori Sumrall