Re: ow-ies

Thanks for your reply.  The western saddle has been used for a while. My only
problem with it is the weight.  It weighs a ton! (and of course the saddle
horn. yuck!) I have ridden her in endurance before with a western saddle and
then with my endurance saddle and we never came home with bloody ankles
however she has done it in the past (slightly) while training. Sometimes she
would interfere, sometimes she wouldn't.  But this year it is every, ride
every time, with some pretty bloody results.  Beats me, darn it.  She's so
good at this sport, I'd hate to see this stop her.

Thanks again for the encouragement

Randi/Spiritdog Ranch