Re: High Mileage Horses -- Summary

<< Can anyone explain why there are more horses in the SW region to complete
1,000 miles or
 more?  >>

Perhaps it's due to the availability of multi-day rides in the SW region.
There is Outlaw Trail, Timberon, Renegade, a couple of XP rides, and perhaps
others I have not named - all in all, I think more of this type of ride than
in any other region.

BMc