Re: MECHANICAL FATIGUE

Angela C. McGhee wrote:
  However, Kaboot has a tendency to flop down a
> little harder on his RF.  It's consistant, you can hear it more than see
> it.  I've had complete workovers done and the vet sees nothing wrong,

The horse is out of balance. He is probably off on the diaginal rear leg
too. Look at the hoof shape on the right front and left rear. Are the
hoof walls longer or more steeper then the other diaginal pair? Vets are
not trained to see such subtleties. Most likely, over time, your horse
will go unsound. If you know of a good equine chiropractor I would have
them look at Kaboot.

Lauren