From: Softrider Saddles <softride@cdsnet.net>
To: ridecamp@endurance.net <ridecamp@endurance.net>
Date: Tuesday, May 12, 1998 12:41 PM
Subject: Hazing

>Due to the personal hazing that I have been getting about trying to help
>people with
>my Treeless Saddle, Which I am sorry for doing something that I didn't
>know was wrong!!
>I will no longer talk about my Soft Rider or any other products that I
>make, over the air! If you
>want to know about all my good quality hand made special products built
>special
>for your needs Please e-mail me privately and I will be happy to help
>everybody.
>Rebecca--Underwood Enterprizes--1-541-826-9668--softride@cdsnet.net
>Sorry EVERYBODY I didn't know I was doing something wrong!!!!!!

BEGIN:VCARD
N:PLACE;AUSSIE
FN:AUSSIE PLACE
ORG:SHILOH Australian Saddles
TITLE:owner
TEL;WORK;VOICE:425-788-4880
TEL;WORK;FAX:425-788-7361
ADR;WORK:;;14128 292nd Ave. NE;Duvall;WA;98019
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:14128 292nd Ave. NE=0D=0ADuvall, WA 98019
URL:http://www.aa.net/AUSSIEPLACE/
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:aussie@aa.net
END:VCARD