Hazing

Due to the personal hazing that I have been getting about trying to help
people with
my Treeless Saddle, Which I am sorry for doing something that I didn't
know was wrong!!
I will no longer talk about my Soft Rider or any other products that I
make, over the air! If you
want to know about all my good quality hand made special products built
special
for your needs Please e-mail me privately and I will be happy to help
everybody.
Rebecca--Underwood Enterprizes--1-541-826-9668--softride@cdsnet.net
Sorry EVERYBODY I didn't know I was doing something wrong!!!!!!