BOOKS

Since the subject of books has come up.....I'd like to mention that I've
been compiling equine-related book titles on my web site. I joined
Amazon.com as an Associate member which means I can provide people with
the opportunity to order books from them directly from my site. I want
to provide an easy "one-stop shopping" page for horsie titles. If you
buy a book off my site, Amazon pays a 5% commision fee.  I know, I know,
not even enough to keep Gabe in carrots, but I've just been doing it for
fun and to try to be of service to the horsie community. This site is a
work in process....I am contuinally adding titles...and will soon break
it down into separate categories.

If you visit my page, please let me know which other titles you'd like
to see! Thanks!
http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/5157/equine.htm
--
Deanne Del Vecchio & Gabe