Re: Boz saddle

> BUT how does the price compare!!   Just viewed the ad for Boz.  Saddles look
> real nice, but $3600 for an English saddle!  Talk about sticker shock.  Are
> people out there used to paying that much for one saddle?

I paid $1,200 for my BOZ.....(complete & ready to ride, also with breast collar
which I havent' used)I bought the Race & Training model which is the one most
ppl use for endurance.

Once you've played the "Great Saddle Hunt" game.....it really doesn't matter
what the RIGHT saddle costs.
--
Deanne Del Vecchio & Gabe
AERC MEMBER ~~ WEST