XP carpool to Ft. Shellbourne ride

From: Jessica Tuteur
Email: jessicat@napanet.net

Hi,

I haven't been on ridecamp in awhile but hope it is Ok to post something.
Been keeping up on the archives somewhat.

I may have room in my rig for a horse to go to the Ft. Shellbourne XP in
June. I don't want to drive all that way alone and my riding buddy may
cancel, so if anyone wants a lift and to share expenses let me know.

Leaving from the SF bay area (Napa actually) on June 12th in the evening.
Back to Napa June 21st.

See you all on the trail.

Jessica Tuteur
Jessica Tuteur