Re: coggins papers

When I get my yearly coggins papers back, I automatically file
them in my towing truck.

It only costs me $10/horse to have my vet  draw the blood
sample and send it to the lab....so it isn't a big expense for me.

Jude Hall
in Ohio

It was recently discussed at our local feed store that someone who was