e-mail

I would like to make a post to the newsgroup however the last several
times I have attempted this the listserver would not accept my posts.
A few months ago Stephanie discovered for me that I was entered under
the address kitten@resp-sci.arizona.edu which is an address that willget
e-mail to me, however outgoing posts will be in the form of
kitten@sneeze.resp-sci.arizona.edu.  Because of this and the fact that
the list refuses to recognize the extended script I would like to
unsubscribe my old e-mail address and resubscribe using my new address.
However I haven't got access to the Web, only e-mail and newsgroups,
therefore I need to know how to go about subscribing and unsubscribing.
Also I need the command for digest subscribing as that is the only way
I can prevent my mailer from being overrun.  Thanks.

					Tracy and everybody