Ariats

Hi- In the 70's I wore out cowboy boots; in the 80's it was English
jumping boots; by now as a trainer/instructor my poor feet are so
trashed from wearing unsupportive, ill-fitting boots that they scream at
me in agony if I don't wear correct-fitting shoes with effective support
and thick soles.I tried several models of EXPENSIVE Ariats and couldn't
wear them into town to the grocery store without hobbling. Finally
settled on their "Winter Boot", now it's called the Extreme I
believe.They last about 8 months, as opposed to the Miller's riding
tennis shoe which lasts about 5 months. I'm hard on shoes!If you get the
Ariats order them big-- they seem to run narrow--buy extra laces at the
drugstore; the Ariat laces don't last at all.I'm ready to try some
expensive Danish Running/hiking boots that seem to fit all of my comfort
and fit requirements.I'll let you know how soon I wear them out...!
Alexi with worn out size 7 feet and lots of reasons to stay on them