Re: Weigh Stations & Horse Trailers

>From: CMKSAGEHIL <CMKSAGEHIL@aol.com>
>Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 01:33:32 EDT
>To: step@fsr.com, Teddy@runningbear.com, ramey@wvi.com
>Cc: ridecamp@endurance.net
>Subject: Re: Weigh Stations & Horse Trailers
>
>I, for one, am glad to see this discussion,
>
>Heidi Smith, DVM--Sagehill Arabians (Oregon)

YES please, as one who many years ago thought to cross the US/Canada border
with only a Coggins and was smartly woken up by a very casual conversation
with my stable manager...yah, I'm leaving on Saturday...I don't think
so...you haven't had your vet exam...HUH?  and many dollars later could
have had MUCH less strain and stress...While the information may NOT be
totally relevant, it sure makes me think about what to watch for and ask
about when I'm ready to travel.

Boy, do you guys have a lot of regs from state to state!

Monika, Koko and Ripp (Calgary, Alberta)