Re: Weigh Stations & Horse Trailers

Fine, and when YOU are FINED for not having a log
book, don't ask for MY sympathy!  It IS happening
and will happen even more. Our dear US Government
is cracking down on highway enforcement.  I
figure, since they increased the speed limit and
can't collect as much $$ from speeders, they will
get us another way.

We all need to work TOGETHER, not AGAINST each
other!!!!

teddy