Going to Biltmore?

	If you're using I-77 to get to Biltmore, make sure you pull in to the
first weigh station after the VA border.  We didn't and got hauled over.
Think they'll be more likely to go after NC licenses, but be careful --
there's a hefty fine if ANYTHING doesn't match licensing!!

Good luck, riders -- wish I were going to be there to cheer you on!

Barbara