Re: endurance horse accident?

FYI... Regarding the Real TV video, this accident occurred about 4 or 5 years
ago.  The rider was Marty Ginsburg and the horse was Kaliph.  He sustained
some minor injuries and was kept down in the Valley for a couple of weeks to
recuperate before being brought back home to the Antelope Valley.  I know this
because had I left the ride 5 minutes later than I did that would have been my
horse and trailer.  She was right behind me.  The other driver was a speeding,
unlicensed, uninsured drunk.  Some days it just doesn't pay, ya know???

Randi/Spiritdog Ranch